Our Screening Buckets Specifications
Our screening buckets have been proven in a wide variety of applications and materials, including top soil, peat, compost, bark and aeration materials. Applications include:
- Backfilling trenches for electrical, gas and water lines
- Sorting demolition waste
- Stabilizing soil
- And much more!
Click on the model number below for more details or get in touch.
|Width, rotors |
|Recommended Excavator |
|Recommended Wheel Loader|
|Screened Material Size Options |
|Recommended Oil Flow |
|Recommended Oil Pressure
|H3-950||49||33||47||39||1500||0.72||0.59||0.69||13.2 - 19.8||6.6 - 15.4||5/8, 1, 1 3/8||16-32||2900-4300
|H3-1500||69||53||47||39||2200||1.20||0.92||1.05||17.6 - 26.5||13.2 - 22||5/8, 1, 1 3/8||16 - 66||2900 - 4300
|H3-1700||81||61||69||55||3300||1.67||3.01||3.27||48.5 - 55.1||26.5 - 35.3||3/4, 1, 1 3/8||32 - 66||2900 - 5000
|H3-2300||104||85||69||55||6200||2.39||4.58||5.36||57.3 - 77.2||39.7 - 55.1||3/4, 1, 1 3/8||45 - 66||2900 - 5000
|H4-1500||69||53||59||51||2900||1.55||1.31||1.44||30.9 - 46.3||19.8 - 33.1||5/8, 1, 1 3/8||29 - 66||2900 - 4300
|H4-1700||81||61||71||65||5500||1.91||3.66||4.05||52.9 - 44.1||30.9 - 44.1||3/4, 1, 1 3/8||32 - 66||2900 - 5000
|H4-2300||104||85||71||65||7100||2.87||5.10||5.89||66.1 - 88.2||46.3 - 66.1||3/4, 1, 1 3/8||45 - 66||2900 - 5000
|V4-1100||51||33||53||57||3000||1.08||1.31||1.57||35.3 - 48.5||0 - 0||3/4, 1, 1 3/8||32 - 66||2900 - 5000
|V5-1350||61||33||59||59||3600||1.44||1.70||1.96||39.7 - 52.9||26.5 - 35.3||3/4, 1, 1 3/8||32 - 66||2900 - 5000
Screening bucket advantages:
- Our full line of screening buckets gives us the versatility to provide the right product to fit your application and equipment, optimizing productivity for your application.
- The Rock Tools’ screening buckets’ modular design allows for many configurations to suit our customer’s needs. This allows us to pair the frame size suitable for your equipment and the screening elements suited for your material and application to give you the ideal tool for your project.
- Our balance of light weight construction and durable hardened steel construction maximize our screening capacity so less time is spent filling the bucket and more time is spent sorting material.
- Our self-cleaning screening elements won’t be clogged by clay or sticky material contributing to uptime and productivity.
Why choose our screening buckets?
We can help you keep your costs down: Rock Tools’ versatile screening buckets allow for onsite sorting and recycling of material without the need for costly transport and off-site processing fees. By using your existing capital equipment you can easily remove oversized material from useful backfill and topsoil for immediate recycling, resulting in a marked reduction in material handling time and landfill fees.
Phone: +44 1273 311 492
Call us to discuss your tool attachment needs today!